Air Canada's Standard Rules for Changing Flight Reservations
Making adjustments to your Air Canada flight reservation isn't a "ordeal by fire" - at least not if you've bought your tickets through Air Canada. The airline has a staff of specialists that are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to answer any questions you may have, such as How to Change Air Canada Flight.
If you change a flight on Air Canada before the purchase date, you can do it for free. For further information, see the following:
- If you alter your Air Canada airline ticket after 24 hours or if you fail to modify your Air Canada flight within 24 hours of purchasing, you will be charged a change fee based on the route and pricing type you choose.
- Make a flight change All passengers on Air Canada are entitled to make modifications to their travel in accordance with the revised arrangements.
- Certain costs may be waived if you notify the airline ahead of time.
- Air Canada's 24-hour flight change policy allows you to correct mistakes for free for a period of 24 hours.
- If you alter my Air Canada flight at the airport or at an Air Canada ticketing office, the airline has the right to adjust the administrative costs.
Check Also: American Airlines Change Flight Policy